Special conditions for ambassadors, diplomatic corps, members of international organizations and employees of permanent missions with legitimation cards B, C, D, E, G, I, K, L, O, P AND S
In addition to the Star bonus and other tax deduction, we offer you an additional discount from 9 to 29,5%. An additional discount can also be applied accordingly to the type of vehicle acquired.
Tax-exemption on all people moving vehicles and on van and light trucks.
A brand new Mercedes-Benz purchased from an official dealer in Switzerland is covered by a warranty of 3 years and benefit from free servicing within 10 years;these advantages are covered until 100’000 Km (Mercedes Swiss Integral).
We remain at your disposal for a personal offer. In the meantime, please book your test-drive today and enjoy the exclusive delight of driving a Mercedes-Benz.
Special conditions for pro-government institutions / organizations and diplomat handing.
- Attractive terms and conditions apply to vehicles purchased for private use.
- Every diplomat is entitled to purchase one vehicle annually.
- A diplomatic passport from the foreign ministry as well as the accreditation certificate from the host country should be available
- Our dedicated Diplomatic Sales Office in Stuttgart is staffed by experienced specialists.
All members of an international organization have the right to purchase one vehicle per year under special conditions.
When ordering, a copy of the service card and the accreditation of the host country must be presented.
International Organisations & Embassies
Official vehicles for international organisations, embassies, consulates, government institutions and permanent representations around the world benefit from attractive conditions.
Pennant holders can be added to G-Class, E-Class and S-Class models.
Members of International Organisations
Vehicles for private use benefit from attractive terms and conditions.
- All employees of international organisations with special status are entitled to purchase one vehicle per year subject to special conditions.
- A copy of the special pass should be made available together with a certificate of accreditation from the host country.